The term ‘www.julieharber.com‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
– The content of the pages of my website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
– Neither me nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
– Your use of any information or materials on my website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
– From time to time my website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
– Your use of my website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the European Union (EU)
WARNING: My computer system daily scans the internet to ensure that copyright of my website www.julieharber.com has not been infringed. I or a representative acting on my behalf will take immediate legal action against any business or individual breaching copyright !